• Beschreibung in Englisch
    You find yourself in the midst of a strange and mysterious universe. Twisting, shattering islands hurtle perpetually through interstellar space. Underground lakes wrap eerily around cavern walls. Streams launch spontaneously boiling waterfalls into vacuum. The shadow of a mysterious ancient presence echoes through a distorted time-scape.

MaK is a physics playground - A sandbox world with engaging game modes built on top of it. We wanted to make something that gives you a sense of discovery and wonder - where creativity is king - a place to explore and experiment - to compete and cooperate - with your friends. The major features that define the game experience, so far, stem from these concepts.

Gravity
    MaK features relative gravity. There's no global up or down direction, and any surface can be a source of gravity. Simply traversing the game world becomes a unique experience. This allows us to build our levels in really interesting and unusual ways. Objects orbit and react to gravity wells. Characters run, swim, and build structures on different surfaces. It's a cool and mind-bending sight to behold, and a great place to play in.

Building
    Building is at the creative heart of the game. It's simple to do, but deeply designed and as complex as you want to make it. The world of MaK is home to a variety of building blocks, each with its own physical properties. You can snap these cubes to build anything from simple weapons and buildings to complex traps, circuits, and modes of transportation. The list of cubes is growing and we plan to introduce new creative and exotic types in future video updates.

Besides snapping blocks together, you get a gun that shoots grappling tethers. They work like stretchy bungee cords for anchoring, pulling and attaching things at a distance. They're conductive and you can use them to transmit signals and build circuits. They serve as a great weapon, too. The signal sent down the tether is a jolt of electricity, and if it's used on another player or enemy, it works like a taser.

Building stuff on the fly brings great, unexpected moments and perpetually evolving strategies to enemy encounters, competitive multiplayer matches, as well as unique ways to co-operate with your friends.

The Game
    MaK is now a fully functional prototype with working core mechanics, game modes, and assets. We're showing it pretty early in development.

The gameplay experience comes in the form of both single player and multiplayer game modes that take advantage of the emergent properties of the sandbox mechanics and simulation. We started with traditional game modes like Deathmatch and a UT style Bombing Run (using our explosive cube, which makes the runner both vulnerable to attack and dangerous in close quarters), and we are working our way towards exciting new concepts that are entirely unique to the MaK universe, including a uniquely structured free-form single player/co-op campaign.

FAQ
    Thanks for the awesome and encouraging response, guys. We really appreciate it!

Let me take a moment to answer some of your questions:

Theme
    A few of you were wondering how our cover image relates to the gameplay shown so far. The world of MaK inhabits a deep fiction with a broad thematic range. The game will contain a non-linear campaign that wraps around an intriguing central plot, and all of the levels in the other game modes will expand on this fictional universe. In future updates we'll be showing more of the range of experiences you can expect. I think you will like the surprises we have in store.

Gameplay Style
    MaK is not just a building game. In fact, the idea is to use the sandbox elements in the context of action oriented gameplay where you set traps, build temporary cover, and create weapons to fight enemies and interact with the strange fauna of the game world. There are also very direct ways of interacting with the world if you prefer a more fast paced approach. There will be a stand-alone game mode for experimenting, as well as lots of competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes.

Other Platforms
    We intend to bring the game to multiple platforms, so Linux and OSX are both on the table. We are, however, in the research phase of possibly using DX11 to allow for even more possibilities... It is still too early to tell even if we will be using DX11, and in turn which platforms will definitely be supported.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[align=center]Ein paar News zum Entwicklungsstand (NEW)

Nun kommt aber die schlechte Nachricht:
    "Hey guys. Sebastian here. Sorry for the long silence. And sincere thanks to everyone who sent e-mails and posted asking about Make. I appreciate it. I just wanted to be sure where things stand before saying anything definitive about development. Until recently it seemed like things could go either way. After our kickstarter effort, the two other remaining team members left the project. Two of us briefly got together for GDC. After that, I continued to work on the game by myself and pitched the project to investors. I added features and even did a complete rewrite of the code at one point while preparing materials for a pitch. While I was trying to get all this going, the project came under legal pressure that made it unattractive to investors and prevented me from continuing to work on it. I made an effort to resolve the situation, but was ultimately unable to do so. As a result I have to announce that Make is on hold until further notice. Verge will probably be back in some form. I'm looking into some cool possibilities"
    *Quelle
    Das bedeutet, dass das Spiel/ die Idee aus Rechtlichen und teaminternen Gründen eingestampft wurde und wohl nicht mehr herausgegeben wurde also RIP MAKE :(

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:| :( :( ;( :really:

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

[video]

[/video]

Asee Solocov

.eJwNyEESwiAMAMC_8ACgIYD07NFPMDRSRiodEr04_l33uB_1ml2tahc5eTVma1zG3DTLmLmSrmPUTvlsrMs4TBbJZT_oKWzAA16CTQuCgyVF8P9Ch86HFGMM4Cxac6M3db7m-dC13dX3B23aI6c.A5FEOC8_gHdM1FbB9VAhEu4heLg.eJwNyEESwiAMAMC_8ACgIYD07NFPMDRSRiodEr04_l33uB_1ml2tahc5eTVma1zG3DTLmLmSrmPUTvlsrMs4TBbJZT_oKWzAA16CTQuCgyVF8P9Ch86HFGMM4Cxac6M3db7m-dC13dX3B23aI6c.A5FEOC8_gHdM1FbB9VAhEu4heLg

14 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Solocov () aus folgendem Grund: Mak hat Steam Greenlight/lit bekommen und wird es wahrscheinlich dieses Jahr releasen http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100108702 MaK hits Kickstarter !!!! Dass bedeutet man kann nun dem Entwickler-Team spenden dafür kriegt man Gegenleistungen wir das Spiel (wenn es erscheint) oder artbooks usw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsaJXGOI0BU http://kck.st/Tkak5d